Thursday, December 3, 2020

November 2020 Hodgepodge

Here are some other fun things from this month.  One of our last trips out to my parents before quarantine and the dramatic increase in cases was to drop them off for an overnight.  We had a campfire with s'mores and ate pizza.
We stopped at a school park on a morning Jimmy was working.  It's not eligible for our #journeyto100parks, so I didn't feel bad going.
Parker had a ton of fun at school before his quarantine.  I got these fun pictures of him playing with shaving cream.
We celebrated our 13th first-date-iversary by getting some Caribou.  We discovered in September that the location of our fist date had closed, so we had to go elsewhere.  Luckily, we found one with a drive-thru.
We've been rooting on our favorite teams this month.  Success has been hit or miss, but we will always be on the bandwagon!
In addition to the Vikings sweatshirts I made for the kids, we've been crafting in other ways too.  Church has been dropping off monthly kids packs and we are a bit behind on them, but broke some out this month.  Esme made a #1 Jesus foam finger.
I made a shirt for my cousin's daughter's birthday.  I already had the final made from my Secret Santa a few years ago and added the 4.
Lastly, I've been brainstorming ideas to hang art in Esme's room like we have for Parker.  I finally though of a little draped twine string.  I was able to use a screw already in the wall from the baby monitor, added three more and connected them with some time.  I had clothespins on hand that will be used to hang her artwork.
I am looking forward to some more crafting now that we will be hunkering down for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment