Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Journey to 100 Parks #42 - Hemlock Park - Plymouth, MN

This park was the biggest surprise so far.  All of the available images I found were of a pretty sad play area so I intentionally chose to visit on a potential rainy evening since I didn't think we'd be there long. Luckily, the rain held out and we were able to have a good time.  It was still a pretty small structure, but much better than it looked. Esme has started asking what number of park we are on, which I think is adorable.  It also makes me have to think about it.
Key Features
Parker spent most his time in the net climber and really enjoyed bouncing in it.
This was the first time Esme convinced Parker to "talk" in the pipes.  None of them have worked to date.  Esme found a really great hiding spot for hide and seek too.  The car was close enough that I ran and hid behind it for one of mine.
Another dual steering wheel set-up got Parker's approval!
Mediocre 6 swings for this one.
We closed the evening with some DQ treats to commemorate the first day back at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment