Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Bluey's Big Play

I bought tickets to Bluey's Big Play months ago and didn't tell Esme about it until the day of!  I was hoping she would still be in to Bluey and she had a big resurgence in the weeks leading up to it.  I decided we would grab some dinner at Pizza Hut near the parking garage I like to use downtown.  I really underestimating how much has been downsized post-covid.  I was just glad we could order and had a place to sit, but there wasn't a public bathroom or even a good way to wash up after we ate.
The show was at the State Theater, which was the same venue we saw Paw Patrol Live at in 2019.
We brought her Bingo and Bluey stuffies and while I told her she could only get one of the Chili and Bandit ones, I ended up getting both for her!
I loved the use of puppets instead of people in costume.  It was a fun riff on the kids show trend.
At the end of the show they had huge balls to play keepy uppy and bubbles.  We tried out best to get one of the balls, but couldn't.
We finished the evening with ice cream cones, such a fun mom and daughter night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment