Sunday, July 4, 2021

Journey to 100 Parks #83 - Tamarack Park - Independence, MN

Who knew how tricky it would be to find a holiday themed park?!? We already visited Liberty Park and I couldn't find anything else close.  So, I decided to check out the city of Independence.  Pickings were slim, but I was determined to make it work.  It was a nice afternoon drive for what ended up being a brief visit.
Key Features
Not a whole lot to this one, but I still messed up my full park picture.  I just cut off the edge of the slide, but I was still bummed when I finally took a good look.  If ti wasn't so far away, I would go back for a retake.
Both of the kids really like the corkscrew climbers, which was the highlight of this one.
We even resorted to playing with the bike rack...
Nice drive out, but only4 swings for this underwhelming playground.  We won't be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment