Friday, July 23, 2021

Craftiness, Date Night, and Other Fun

I have been working up a storm in my craft room this summer.  I made a couple shirts for a co-worker.  The first was for his son and second was a father's day gift his wife requested.
Disney day at school called for some custom shirts for Parker and Esme.
You previously saw Esme's custom glitter Twins shirt when I posted about our girl's night at Target Field.
I had a large rush request for a friend that attended the July 4th NASCAR race with her family.  I made 23 shirts with just a couple days notice.
I finally tested out one of the other attachments on my heat press as well and made a couple hats.  The blue was a test hat that I am not super pleased with the results, but it was hard to keep the vinyl in place on this fabric type.  
The real project was adding "Gopher Football" to this maroon visor.
Jimmy and I had our first dine-in restaurant experience this month.  Famous Dave's patio and Two Scoops in Osseo was the perfect little night out.
We've been having some fun at home too.  We celebrated National Ice Cream day with ice cream sandwiches.  I was able to find all of the Luca toys from McDonalds and Esme plays with them for hours.
Lastly, we were invited over for a pool party at Parker's teacher's house.  We have loved having her the last the 2 years.  We will miss her so much, but look forward to a new teacher next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment