Sunday, October 4, 2020

September 2020 Hodgepodge

Here are some other pictures from September.  We've been playing outside a lot, eating some good food, and hanging out with my parents.
The kids have a couple pairs of matching jammies now, so I've been having fun with them.  They also have Mario/Nintendo ones that coordinate.  I got in the jammie game too with some breakfast ones.  Who knew Carter's had adult sizes?!?!
Jimmy changed out our smart thermostat a while ago and we gave our old one to my parents.  We finally had a chance to get it installed a couple weeks ago.  Jimmy sat down to give my dad a little tutorial on how it works.  He's liking it so far.
We've had lots of tasty food this month.  A dear friend gifted us a date night meal for my birthday and we cashed it in at a local Thai restaurant.  We shared spring rolls, cream cheese wontons, and pineapple curry.  Thanks Courtney!
Esme helped me make some funfetti ckae mix donuts.  They both devoured them.
The fair food stands have been continuing in to the fall and we stopped for some mini donuts and ice cream one day.
We've been taking in as much of the warm and mild weather as possible.  The leaves are starting to change and I love seeing the autumn colors.
I am hoping to contribute to some spring colors next year with some yellow daffodil and purple hyacinth bulbs.  I borrowed a bulb auger and got to planting.  Hoping to have some Vikings themed flowers after the snow melts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment