Sunday, August 7, 2016

Olympics Weekend

I love the Olympics!  If you don't remember, you can go look here.  This is Esme's first Olympics and I am pretty sure the excitement runs in the family.  I dressed her very patriotically on Friday for the opening ceremony.
She even refused to go to sleep that night, so we brought her out to watch the parade of nations.
We managed to get out of the house a couple times despite binge watching the games.  I did my first solo trip to the children's museum with both kids.  Parker is really getting familiar with exhibits and plays very well on his own.
Esme slept through most of it, but woke up when we got to Habitot.  This is our very favorite exhibit and we will miss it so much when it closes at the end of the month for a renovation along with Earth World and World Works.  They have a great padded area for the smallest of children and Esme got to check it out.  The new toddler exhibit has a lot to live up to, but I am sure it will be great.
Only a few more weeks to play in these spaces, I hope we get back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment