Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Paint Nite

I selfishly got my mom a Groupon to go to Paint Nite for her birthday.  I have been wanting to do it for a while, but had no one to go with.  I have a history of getting her crafty adventure birthday gifts (2013, 2015), so I figured this would be right up her alley.  She picked me up at my house and we headed to Bonfire in Blaine.
 Our teacher Courtney was so much fun.  She named each of the brushes. The big one was John Cena, the next was David Beckham, and the small delicate one was Justin Bieber!  She was very easy to follow and made the night great.
 We had to close the curtains to be able to hear Courtney, but that caused it to heat up pretty quickly as well.  We were all sweating!  They go through each part of the painting step by step.  Here are some pictures of the process.
 I think we did a great job, just have to decide where to hang it!  Happy Birthday Mom, thanks for coming out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment