Friday, February 14, 2014

Low-Key Valentine's Day

Since we just had to purchase a new computer, we decided to keep it low-key for Valentine's Day.  At most, we would give each other a card, but it was not required.  I was so blessed to come home to my two favorite guys and card that Jimmy and Parker handmade the day before.  I love Parker's smile in this picture as he is painting.
 Certainly tops the list of best Valentine's card ever.  It made me think of the first Valentine I got from Jimmy.  We had only been dating a few months.  He spent 2 days making a HUGE card for me (center).  I still keep it pinned to the wall in my craft room 6 years later.  I am so, so blessed!
I surprised Jimmy with Chinese food for dinner, plus I got THREE fortunes in my cookie!  They were all so wonderful, but at least one won't be happening!  We spent the rest of the evening playing and having fun as a family.  Parker's new favorite activity is "somersaults" and flipping of any kind!  The video below shows what I am talking about.  He wants to do this constantly, it is so cute!
I hope you felt loved today and know that I love you all so much and am grateful to have the opportunity to share my life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment