Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Old Friends

I got together with all my high school school friends last night!  I have mentioned that we try to get together as much as possible, but it is tough when we don't all live in MN anymore and half of us have kids.  I can't remember the last time all of us were together.  There was also some new friends and family members there as well.
 It's not a party without food!
 We played Bunco (my first time), which is officially one of the most fun games ever!  WHY has it taken 28 1/2 years to discover this?  I even lost more than anyone, but it was a blast!
 What a lovely group of ladies.  I am so blessed to have them in my life.  No matter how much time passes, it is just like it was yesterday.  We spent so many Friday and Saturday nights in this very house!

 Most of the rest of the group!
Can't wait until we are together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment