Wednesday, July 31, 2024

July Hodgepodge

I had another full circle parenting moment a few weeks ago when Esme came home with a folded paper "fortune teller."
I had a friend traveling through Nebraska that brought me back a couple Runza sandwiches.  We also had a church park night at East Medicine Lake and Esme climbed on the dragon head.
Grandpa added some cushions to the back of the twister to make room for all the minor grandchildren.
I finally pulled the trigger on a walking pad (under desk treadmill) for my home office and have been slowly increasing my stamina.  We had a woodworking class at church at the end of the month.  Esme chose the bird house kit, but ended up turning it in to a toy she can use with her Bluey characters.
Esme has been asking about gymnastics for a while and we did a trial class at a local gym.  She really enjoyed it and we signed her up for the fall session.
Jimmy took Esme out for a morning showing of Despicable Me 4.
We closed out the month helping our friend Rick haul anew TV home with our van.
Just two dudes admiring some technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment