Sunday, July 26, 2020

Swimming and Sweating

The pool continues to be out favorite spot this summer.  It's been up almost constantly since June.  Esme asks to go swimming every day after I pick her up from daycare.  They've been jumping from chairs and running across the deck and endlessly splashing.
I bought some goggles and other toys at Dollar Tree to keep them a bit busier.  The goggles don't really work, but Parker likes to wear them, which surprised me.  We've also been eating a lot of ice cream sandwiches and I taught Esme the best part is liking off your fingers.
We've been staying active in other ways as well.  Parker loves his saucer swing so much and can get practically even with the top rail of the swing set. Esme loves to fly "really, really, high" on it too.

Parker has also been working out along with Jimmy and I caught this video of him doing some of the moves.  He also likes to do burpies, which I will never get!  They are both more diligent that I am, but I hope to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment