Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jimmy's Last Week Home

This is Jimmy's last week home.  It has been so great to have him around to help out with both kids and will take some adjusting to do it on my own.  We got back to our small group this week and Esme got picture with her birthday buddies, Vicki and "Grandpa" Chuck.  I scheduled my c-section before I even knew it was their birthdays too!
 We made another trip to the Mall of America this week as well since it has been rainy again.  Parker got a caramel sucker and really enjoyed it!  He would have made a huge mess if we let him eat it all.
And because it is all about the food with us, Jimmu got a fried chicken sandwich at Melt Shop.
 I got to try out the new Disco Fries and got fried chicken poutine.
Esme hit a fun growth milestone this week as well.  She now weighs 7 lbs. 2 oz., which was Parker's birth weight.  Parker was up to 8.5 lbs by 4 weeks, but I think she is doing great.  I can't believe she will be a month old on Saturday already!


No comments:

Post a Comment