Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend

Jimmy worked this past weekend so we didn't do too much.  Parker is being a lot more affectionate with Esme.  He likes to put it face close to here and on her tummy.  His version of giving kisses is putting his cheek to your face, so this is him giving Esme a kiss.  She wasn't loving it at that moment.
 
My parents stopped by on Saturday to help with a leaking sink valve and Nana had to get her grandkid snuggles in.
My brother and sister-in-law also stopped by to meet Esme.  Uncle Sean was a bit disappointed that slept most of the time.  He seems to have forgotten the infant stage.
Sunday was the first time I needed to get the kids to church by myself.  Despite a last minute dirty diaper we made it on time!  I am pretty proud of myself.  We headed to my parents after church.  It was a gorgeous day!
Parker got lots of rides in the twister and we went asparagus hunting with grandpa.
Jimmy went home, but I spent the night with the kids.
We had a blast playing with Grandpa and Nana.  We are also so grateful for those that have given their lives so we can have the freedom we do today.  I hope you had a great long holiday weekend as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment