Tuesday, July 30, 2013

We Are In!

Just had to share a quick bit of news!  I just got the phone call to schedule Parker's team evaluation with the Alexander Center.  I am excited and nervous all at the same time!  It is just 2 weeks away!  Whew, it feels good to be at this place.

Also - We had a family photo shoot on Saturday with the wonderful Daisy of DaisyJane Photography and should have some photos to share in the next couple weeks.  I got a little sneak peek yesterday and am SO excited to see the rest!  Parker walked into the river (supervised, of course.)  Such a silly dude!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got in, and I hope you get some answers soon :)
    Oooo, please share when you can! I'm sure your pictures are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was a bit surprised to get the call! And I will absolutely share the pictures when I get them. It was a perfect day!

      Delete