Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Parker's First Date

About a year ago I sent a text to one of my best friends, Julie.  All it said was "Guess what?"  Of course she guessed correctly that I was pregnant!  After a little small talk she let me know that she too was expecting!  We had gotten married within months of each other 2 years earlier and now we were expecting our first babies within a week of each other.  Even though we live miles apart, it was an amazing blessing to share that journey with Julie.  As soon as we found out that I was having a boy and she was having a girl, they were betrothed!  Ava was born 15 days early and Parker stole her due date!  We have been eagerly awaiting the first time they would get to meet and play together.  That day finally came!  Julie was home visiting and we were lucky enough to steal an evening with them.  Ava is such an amazing little girl!  I can't wait to watch her and Parker grow up "together."  

And what kind of mom would I be if I didn't capture this moment?  Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.  Save the date for June of 2034 or 2035...It will be the party of the century!

First meeting...Not quite interested yet 
Playing together!

Parker made sure to dress up for his big date! (Who knew it would be impossible to find black baby pants in April?) 

This is one of my favorites!

Learning to share
The beautiful babes and me!
All 3 in this one are beautiful babes!
Ava kept reaching towards Parker, it was so cute!
It was such a fun night and we can't wait to be together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment