Wednesday, May 30, 2012

6 Months...Ahhh!

How is it even possible that half a year has gone by already?  I just love that little man so much.  Here is a rundown of his 6 month stats:

Weight: 14 lbs. 12 oz. (8% - still my little guy!)
Length: 27 1/4" (79%)

Skills: 
Sitting himself up from his tummy
Sitting unassisted steadily
Scooting (so close to crawling)
Holding bottle (when he wants to)
Learned object permanence

We did a little photo shoot on Sunday morning before the heat and storms came through!  Hoping to get some more shots this weekend.




Whatcha looking at mom?
And what would a half-birthday be without a half birthday cake?  I thought it would be fun to go a bit overboard with this one!  We even made the candle shorter and sang "Happy Half Birthday!"  He wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake so it just ended up smeared all over his high chair!
I got shots...I deserve cake!



What is this stuff?



2 comments:

  1. He is so precious!! I'm so impressed by his skills! Jillian is working hard on sitting unassisted, but it's really hit or miss right now. Also, that 1/2 cake is awesome! Happy 6 months Parker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! Jillian is so adorable too, I love reading all your updates. Parker does have some skills, but sometimes I just want him to slow down! He is so skinny because of how much he moves around! Thanks for your compliment on the cake! I just had to do something fun!

      Delete