Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My New Favorite Book!

I checked out this book from the library and it is a MUST-HAVE for any mommy or mommy-to-be!  I am only through the first 200 things and I know that I will have to buy it!  So...what is it?   

The Complete Book of Baby Bargains by Kimberly Danger

Even if you aren't trying to do things on a budget or trying to save money (if this is you, you are crazy) this book has some fabulous ideas that will benefit you.  Here are a few of my favorites so far (edited in my words)!

4) Instead of buying one of those expensive maternity pillows you can buy a much cheaper body pillow from Walmart or Target.  You can easily remove or add stuffing to suit your needs.

28) Bring your baby book to the hospital.  Nurses may be willing to do another set of hand and foot prints when they are doing the birth certificate.  Save the money and mess from doing it yourself later!

124/125) Instead of buying costly disposable breast pads (for when things get leaky) buy reusable cloth ones.  Or, even better, make your own!  This is a super simple sewing project that I will be be doing and sharing with you in the future.

List price on the book is $12.99.  Even at full price this book will more than pay for itself!  I hope you are as happy with it as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment