Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Esme's Birthday Surprise for Us

On the way home from camp Esme decided to collude with my mom to make Jimmy and me a bithday surprise.  She stayed with my mom Sunday afternoon. These pictures were sent to me after the surprise was revealed.  She made a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting.
Jimmy also suprised us with confetti blondies and out friend, Chuck and Phyllis, stopped by with cards and Oreo ice cream sandwiches.
She brought the cake home in a covered bowl so we couldn't see it. 
She chose this design becuase green is my favorite color and blue is Jimmy's favorite color.
This is the first year she was really excited to do something and it made us feel so special!  
39 for me and 44 for Jimmy.  Hopefully it only gets better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment