Saturday, August 10, 2024

Early August

Our friend and hair stylist, Corrie, opened a new studio recently and I stopped by their open house.  I grabbed two cupcakes to bring home for the kids.
Esme got to go on a special fishing field trip with her summer program.  Just 20 kids got to learn fishing with the city of Robbinsdale.
I think it was mostly boys and just two firls, but Esme held her own!
For National Night Out, Parker and I went to Corcoran with my parents and nephews.  Esme wasn't feeling well after school and stayed home with Jimmy.
He loved all the bounce houses.
I loved the pork chops and corn!
Parker had a bit of a tough week at his summer program.  They were supposed to go swimming at the school pool, but it was cancelled TWICE!  After the second time he was nearly inconsolable and I had to go pick him up early.
Esme has been leaning in to her gymnastics fascination and wanted to go to the playground at hger summer program because they have lots of bars.
Jimmy had an extra off day yesterday and took the kids to visit his parents. Esme loved the giant zipline they had at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment