Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Mid-May Mixer

We visited my parents on Saturday and got to see Jameson and Jaxxon.
They are becoming pretty good helpers to Grandpa.  This next picture is the embodiment of summer.  taking a break from the pool to ride a bike!
My friend, Dani, was home from Oregon so we met up for dinner one night.
While we aren't typically basketball fans, the Wolves have been making a run so I made myself and Jimmy some shirts.
We had an end of year celebration at church with chalk, bubbles, shaved ice and more.
They held a Bible Bee to recite verses they learned this year.  I even made Tony a Bible Man cape!
Esme looked so grown up and sporty for her field day at school.  Not sure who taught her this pose.
Big things are moving and shaking in our garage.  We got rid of some pallet racking which will help open the space to be more usable as I start finishing doors and trim to replace our dingy painted ones on our main level.  Gonna be a long project, but it will look great once done.

No comments:

Post a Comment