Sunday, August 20, 2023

Perfect Little Birthday - Dinner with Rick

Jimmy and I celebrated 38 and 43 this week.  I'd love to say we did something flashy and wild, but it was much more subdued.  I picked up Leeann Chin one night and got one of the more thought provoking fortunes I've had.
On Saturday we prepared for our dinner guests by making some strawberry sauce and a chocolate cake.
We enjoyed some afternoon pool time.  I asked her what she was doing and she said "just chillin'."
Our pool streak continues as well and reached 91 days.
Our dinner guests were my friend Rick and his new girlfriend, Heidi.  We were having so much fun I forgot to take a picture of our meal.  We had waffles with strawberry sauce, cream cheese frosting, and whipped cream, sausage, and bacon.
We followed it up with one round of Mario kart before they had to leave.
This was Heidi's first time playing, but I think she will be joining us again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment