Sunday, January 3, 2021

Diet Cola Taste Test

It's time for our diet cola taste test.  We did an un-cola one just before Christmas.  I am guessing most parts of the country have Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi as the primary options.  We have a few other second and third tier options to add to our taste test and I chose the one I could get in the cheapest manner.  In this case, it was Zevia, a stevia sweetened drink.  Watch our video below to see what happened.
The Zevia was obviously a distant third in our rankings.  Jimmy and I came to the same conclusion based on the taste.  We were surprised that the Diet Pepsi was the sweeter one.  Jimmy preferred the Diet Coke for its bubbliness and I preferred the Diet Pepsi for its sweetness.  Even Parker didn't want to touch the Zevia again, so we will stick with the basics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment