Friday, February 15, 2019

Valentine's Day 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!  Ours was pretty much the same as always.  I made Parker some valentines for school with tops.  He did a great job signing his name to all of them.
He got another great haul from his classmates, but I forgot to get a picture before we dug in.  I saved Esme's outfit from last year since it was a little big.  It was a perfect fit this time around and she was adorable as ever.  She's become quite the "cheese" master and loves posing for pictures.
I told Jimmy earlier in the week that he should just buy me a variety of specialty cheese in place of flowers in the future.  I don't get flowers a lot, which is fine with me.  I thought this would be a fun way to try new cheeses that I wouldn't normally spend money on.  He nailed it with a three cheese bouquet!

We continued our fondue tradition by inviting Jimmy's parents to join us.  My mother-in-law, Cherry, made the same beer cheese fondue the first time I went to their house for dinner.
She also brought some delicious homemade sugar cookies.  We normally only get these at Christmas, so it was an extra special treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment