Saturday, March 28, 2015

6 Years!

Almost exactly 6 years ago (3:52) Jimmy and I said "I do."  Here is a recap how we have spent the last six March 28ths (or as close as I could get in pictures!)
2009 - Arriving home after the big bash!
March 27, 2010 - Brooklyn Bridge
March 26, 2011 - Woo Hoo!
2012 - He's Here! 
2013 - Parker's first dentist appointment
2014 - Washington Monument
 We celebrated a bit early this year.  We planned to go to Fogo de Chao and they participated in restaurant week at the end of February.  I love a good deal so we pretended it was March!
 Jimmy took me here for our first Valentine's Day and we have only been back two other times.  It was such a treat! 
The day isn't over yet, so we will see what kind of fun we can drum up for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment