Saturday, March 1, 2014

Out of the house!

Cabin fever has set in hard core up here! #WorstWinterEver, as we are affectionately calling it, is not letting up (but it might soon!) I have been looking for any excuse to get out and stretch our legs and my parents mentioned the Home and Garden Show. I always love a good trip to the convention center and it would give Parker some space to really move too!

Parker got a little startled when my parents walked in this morning so my dad helped to calm him down. I just love to see Parker snuggle with others!
Ready to go!
I didn't have any particular project that I was looking for, but we helped my parents look at poly-wood patio furniture! Parker really likes this set!

There was also a big Rainbow play set that Parker explored for a while.


It was nice to get out of the house and get some exercise! I always forget how big those exhibit halls are, all of us were ready for a nap.

We are looking at hitting record lows tonight and tomorrow, but there are warmer days ahead! The super extended forecast even has 40s and a potential 50! 
I know a lot can change between now and then, but anything is better than all these below zero temps! We are going to try to stay warm until the weather makes it easier! I hope you are staying warm too!

No comments:

Post a Comment