Friday, September 6, 2024

Journey to 100 Parks #137 - The Meadows Park - Plymouth, MN

I thought this was the last Plymouth park which is why it's so awesome.  Before declaring that officially I pulled up the list again and found 2 more.  Not sure how I missed them last night, but I think one of them displays the same address as another we've already been to and the other doesn't come up on a map search.  
Key Features
This one has so many things Parker loves.  He immediately found a wheel to spin.
We had stopped at Nadia Cakes as a reward for finishing the first week of school.  They could barely wait to finish before playing.
They had a dual zipline and tri-runner spinning type thing.
I couldn't find an official name for this, but it was a wild see saw/swing combo.  There is some footage in the video at the end.
We all took a ride on the We-Saw!
There was another boy there who I thought was special needs like Parker.  I got to chat with his dad for a bit and him and Parker enjoyed swinging together.  he has some more difficult challenges than Parker and I've been thinking about him a lot since that day.
Easy 10 swings for this one.  We will definitely be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment