Saturday, April 6, 2024

Beyond 100 Parks #128 - Sipe Park - Osseo, MN

Jimmy really wanted to make another trip to Two Scoops in Osseo, so we paired it with a new park visit.  Esme got a chocolate cone and Parker got a fruity candy.
Osseo is a pretty small town and this is their only public park with a playground.  I guess we can say we've checked Osseo off the list too.
Key Features
This structure has definitely seen better days, but had a lot of options.
Parker has a fascination with baby swings.  He always jokes about climbing in, but they are typically higher off the ground.  This one was low enough he could sit and stand on it. 
The most impressive part of this playground was the WORKING talking tubes. I had to look back to see if we ever had working ones.  I first mentioned them for park #22, but they did not work.  To my surprise, I mentioned working ones at park #84.  Still not a very good record. I was so excited I took a video!
We brought our frisbee and Esme made up a game on the baseball field. I can't remember what she named it, but it involved throwing the frisbee and running around the bases.  A little tricky to follow, but love the imagination.
The age of this park was a little tough, but it had some unique features so 6 swings it is.  We likely won't be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment