Tuesday, June 6, 2023

The Rest of May

Jimmy took the kids to visit his parents at their new apartment a couple weeks ago while my mom and I were painting the house.  The bakery nearby has giant donuts and Esme was a big fan.
We went out for an ice cream date.  We tried going to Honey and Mackie's, but the line was way out the door, so we stopped at Culver's instead.
The weather has been beautiful, so Esme and I have been snuggling in the hammock.
Parker flipped his bike over to play with the wheels and it reminded me of this picture taken nearly 10 years ago.
It's nice when the wind doesn't hurt your face on the way to the bus stop any more.
The end of year party at church was a blast.  Kidventure had a balloon artist so Esme and her friends got to have some sword fights.
More trips to Menards as we finished the house painting project.
We've been hitting up our nearby parks with the nice weather as well.
This was one of my favorite days.  Esme says to me after eating supper, "Mom, I have a plan.  I want ice cream and you're going to make it." Who can say no to that?
The twister rides have resumed at Le Chateau de Buxtoronio.  
We closed the month with family service at church.  They have both grown so much this year and do well sitting in service when they don't have kids' church.
Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment