Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Olympics Kick-Off, Showers, and More

The Olympics started this weekend and we know how much I love them!  I made some Chinese food for supper on Friday for the opening ceremony.
Parker's Phy Ed class had their own olympics activities this week as well. The bobsled picture is my favorite.
I attended a bridal shower at church for Katelyn, who is marrying our pastor's son, Daniel.  It was so fun to socialize with friends from church after such a long break.  We will be going back in person soon and I can't wait.
Esme has been doing a lot of pretend play at home.  She made a library in the living room with signs for "No Yelling" and "No Taking Other People's Books."  She also made us each a library card.
I love this one she made to make sure Parker knew he wasn't "aloud" in her room. Haha!
My brother's babies are due to arrive in a couple months, so shower prep is in full force for them as well.  I made him a t-shirt and also put vinyl on 60 koozies and designed favor labels for little liquor bottles.  We dropped them off with my parents and Nana gave Esme a new manicure and pedicure.  I will also be making cupcakes later this week for Saturday's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment