Monday, October 25, 2021

Halloween Kick-Off 2021

We are a little bit back to normal for Halloween this year, so I am back to making real costumes.  I chose pizza for Parker and Esme said she wanted to be be the same.  I started with the some tan felt and used acrylic paint to add some color and dimension.
I used some quilt batting and fiber fill to give some more structure.
I connected the panels with shoulder straps and finished with red and cream felt for the sauce and cheese and red circle with some paint for pepperoni.
Our church hosted a more traditional trunk or treat on Saturday.  While I wasn't quite ready to host a trunk, but it was fun to participate a little.  There were some long lines, so we just hit the ones we could walk up to.
The kids had fun and snagged some tasty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment