Sunday, October 29, 2017

Birthdays All Around!

We had a couple birthday parties this last week.  Parker's friend, Ilana, had a Halloween themed birthday party.  Parker's costume wasn't complete yet, so he wore a ninja turtles one I got on clearance last year.
We made mummy hands with plastic gloves, candy corn, and popcorn.
Parker really liked playing the rainbow spinner.
We tried to get a picture of all the kids, but you know how that goes sometimes.
My friend, Shannon, was doing face painting.  I told her to surprise me and she did!  It's me, really, it is!
Chocolate cake for dessert was perfect.  Happy Birthday Ilana!
Yesterday we went to my friend Rick's house for his birthday.  Esme helped open his present and had a fun time playing.  Her and Rick are best buddies!
Happy Birthday Rick!

No comments:

Post a Comment