Monday, November 16, 2015

Grandpa's Birthday Surprise

My mom called me a couple weeks ago and asked if I could make some cupcakes to surprise my dad with at work.  Of course I obliged and the plotting began!  I decided to make three flavors, including german chocolate, my dad's favorite!  I also made a bunch of 5s to put on the cakes since he turned 55!  I used all store bought cake and frosting to save some time, but had fun baking and decorating.
Funfetti
Spice
German Chocolate
 I work pretty close to my dad, so I was able to drop them off on my way in.  I was hoping for it to be a bigger surprise, but ended up having to call him because it was so early.  He was still in shock, but I think he enjoyed it!
 His co-workers didn't have any problem digging in and helping him celebrate!
Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment