Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Big News!

Yes, it's a baby announcement!  Aren't you glad I didn't make you wait?  Jimmy and I are super excited to announce that we are expecting a baby in April!  This has been on our minds and hearts for a very long time, but we wanted to make sure Parker's needs were addressed before adding to the family.  He has been doing so great and we feel like we have a great handle on his care long term.  We also decided that having a little brother or sister would be great for him.  It will certainly be an adjustment for all of us, but will also help us learn and grow.  I had to get my craft on and make him a fun shirt!  We revealed it to our family and close friends a few weeks and I have been so excited to make it public!
 He wasn't being as cooperative as I had hoped, but we got one that worked out.  Here are some other cute pictures from tonight.  I think he was so excited to be outside that it was hard to sit still.
 I was hoping to get one of him cruising with his "action figure", Oscar, but he just threw him out of the car!  We have been playing a lot with Oscar and Parker calls him "baby."
That is pretty much it for now.  Officially, my due date is May 3rd, but I will likely go early like I did with Parker, so we are planning for late April.  I am feeling great, very few symptoms, which is similar to the first time.  I am already on insulin to control blood sugar, which isn't the most fun, but is best for the baby and me.  Hope you are all having a great week, I know we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment