Monday, November 8, 2021

Esme's School Carnival and Learning to Draw

Esme had a carnival at school on Saturday.  They had games and activities, hot cocoa and cookies.  She loves the lip whistle she won.
Drawing of parrot and turtle.
She's told me several stories about Mr. B, but I didn't really know who he was.  My favorite story was in the car on the way to school one morning.  
Esme: "Mr. B pushed me!"
Mom: "Why did Mr. B push you?"
Esme: "He pushed me so high!"
Mom: "Oh, he pushed you on the tire swing?"
Esme: "Yeah, it was so fun!"

I came to learn that Mr. B is one of the other kindergarten teachers along with being well-known as the tire swing pushing king.  She's never let me push her this high before, so it was fun to see her flying with friends!
She has been drawing up a storm over here.  She's discovered tutorials on YouTube Kids and has been teaching us what she's learned.  She can be a pretty harsh critic if you don't do it the right way (wonder where that comes from?)
I can't wait to see where he love of the arts leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment