Sunday, May 10, 2020

Minnesota Spring


In typical Minnesota fashion, the weather has been hot and cold.  It was gorgeous last weekend and we were able to play outside without bundling up.
We have taken a few further trips with Parker's 4-wheeler as well.  We have a soccer field not too far away where Parker is able to let it rip in a larger area.  We are looking forward to the day when we get to visit Grandpa and Nana out in the country, but this will do for now.
It turned a bit cooler this weekend, but we got to see another Birthday Brigade for a neighbor boy.  They also had some tasty donuts which the kids loved, of course!
Parker's art project for the week was making a super hero cape.  I used one of Jimmy's old shirts to cut a cape.  He wrote his name and I wrote "SupeR."
Mother's Day was pretty low-key (isn't everything right now?!) Jimmy was working, so I made myself a loaded omelette with some leftover veggies and played with the kids.  Jimmy got me a huge cast iron skillet from Chrissy Teigen's Cravings collection that I have been eying up for a while.  I am really excited to start using it.
Hope you moms were able to have a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment