Sunday, July 14, 2019

Tough Mudder

About 6 months ago, my manager at work asked if I wanted to do a Tough Mudder race.  I have always thought it would be fun, but didn't have someone to do it with, so I bought the Groupon and put it on the calendar, July 13!  6 months later and it was really happening.  3.1 miles and a bunch of obstacles in between.  We went in with open minds and wouldn't be afraid to skip some obstacles if we needed to.
We did it!  This was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it was so much fun!  There were several walls we skipped because the upper body strength isn't there yet and I am not making someone push my big butt over!  We did crawl under barbed wire, through multiple mud pits and over mud hills. Traversed under nets and ropes over a water pit and conquered giant rotating blocks filled with water.
We are going to try to gather a larger group to join us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment