Wednesday, March 13, 2019

February and March 2019 Hodgepodge

I've been slacking on blog posts as of late.  Life just keeps getting in the way.  Here are some other highlights from the last month.  We hit up Fogo de Chao for restaurant week at the end of February.  For $35 you get the full salad bar, most of the meats, and a dessert.  We've been doing this for a few years, but our friends, Brian and Rachel, joined us this time.
My work hosted a team building escape room event.  We had drinks and appetizer's at Lela, then had two teams at Escape Frenzy in Edina. My team completed the CSI room with time to spare and the other team was just one step away from completing the pirate room.  It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again.
 Parker had a rough day last weekend, so I took him to SkyZone to burn off some energy.  It was my first time seeing it in person.  He had a blast jumping in the foam pit and just running around in general.
This week has been kicking our butts already as well.  Esme has a gnarly tummy bug, so I stayed home Monday, Jimmy was off Tuesday, and we tried daycare today. 
She ended up having a big blow-out just as we were headed to the dentist and the whole afternoon and evening were a HOT MESS!  I hope she will be on the upward swing soon and that she doesn't pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment