Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Bushes and Baseball

My parents came over last weekend to help with some outdoor projects.  My dad cut down all the bushes in front of our house and hauled away the brush.  I am not sure what is going to replace them, but it already looks much better!  He also cut down all the landscape timbers from the planter I ripped out so we can dispose of them.  My mom also pressure washed our deck and it looked brand new!
 Esme and I headed out to Target Field on Monday night for the Twins game.  My friend's son sang the National Anthem with the all district elementary choir, so we got cheap tickets.  It was a bit of a chilly night, but we bundled up and lasted a couple hours.
 Esme got her first taste of cotton candy and we made it on the jumbrotron during #TwinsPics.
 
 I thought she might fall asleep for a little bit, but she was just resting.  It was a really fun mom and daughter date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment