Sunday, February 5, 2017

Forks and Hurdles

Parker's occupational therapist has been working on using a fork.  We are finally seeing some fruits of this labor.  He has eaten several meals with his fork almost exclusively.  We are still working on the proper way to hold it, but I am proud of his progress.
 Esme has been getting ever closer to forward motion.  She ends up in a hurdler position which is super cute until she gets frustrated and starts crying.
 It is getting ever harder to keep Esme still enough to take pictures.  She loved grabbing and kicking the blocks.  I still got her to focus long enough, but I don't know if I will be able to make it 10 more weeks.
I will leave you with my favorite part of the week.  Saturday night has now been dubbed Family Dance Night.  We'll pick a new artist every week (or however often it happens) and dance to our hearts content!  Parker has long been exposed to the stylings of *NSYNC, but Esme is well overdue!  Please enjoy our silliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment