Monday, October 17, 2016

More 6 Month Pictures

I decided to take a few more 6 month pictures on Sunday and threw in some family ones as well.
For our family pictures I set up a tripod and had my dad just hit the button over and over while my mom tried to get the kids to look that way.  I think it turned out pretty good for VERY amateur photography.
I realized later that I didn't get any posed pictures with Parker and Esme, but I did get a couple of him pushing her in the swing for her first ride.
We spent the early part of Friday just lounging as Parker was fighting a fever.  It was going up and down all day and continued through today.  His temp finally went down this evening and I am hoping it stays that way.
Hope you have a great week and can stay away from the sickies that took our house out last week!

1 comment: