Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Last Day of School

Parker's last day of school for the year was today!  I am so proud of how well he has done with the transition to school.  We can see how much he is growing and learning in our day to day lives at home.  He will have some extended year school this summer and be back at it in the fall.  I dressed him up a bit for the occasion (a polo is dressy in our family!)  He looks like such a big kid in these pictures...
 He came home with a fun list of things to do this summer.  My favorite is "make something with playdoh, let it dry, and keep it forever." Haha, I still can't stop laughing at that one!  He also came home with a cup of dirt.  I assume there is some sort of seed buried in the dirt, but there was no explanation.  I guess we will try to water it, keep it in the sun, and hope it grows!  Here's to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment