Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11 Months (a week late!)

Last week was so busy with Halloween and other stuff so this post has been a bit delayed.  I can't believe my baby is almost a year old!  It is getting harder and harder to get fun pictures because he is so curious and mobile.  Here are some fun stats for this month:

- His first words seem to be "mama" and "dada."  It is hard to say which was first because he has been saying them for a while, but they seem directed at Jimmy and myself more intentionally now
- 6 teeth (4 top, 2 bottom)
- Exhibiting more separation anxiety and "stranger danger" behavior
- Not quite walking yet.  He seems very content to just cruise along furniture.  He is relying less and less on objects when standing though
- Still hates haircuts!

Here is what I got for pictures!
This was taken on 10-30, he was NOT in a good mood at this point
But I got him to smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment