Sunday, September 30, 2012

Delayed Update (BMX and Birthday Party!)

I can't believe how quickly the days seem to pass by these days.  I suppose I better get used to it!  We have been pretty busy the last several weeks and things won't quiet down for a while.  I don't know what it is about fall, but our calendar is always packed!  

A few weeks ago (actually before my last post) we went to watch my nephew Jayden at some local BMX races.  This is his rookie year, but I think he has already learned a lot and has a knack for it!  The races are divided by skill and age.  There were kids as young as 4 and on up to adults.  It was so much fun to watch! 
Parker is ready to watch his cousin race!




On the podium!
I think I have mentioned that our neighbors have a little boy that is just a couple months older than Parker.  His name is Rollie and he recently turned 1!  Parker and I went to his birthday party last weekend and it was so much fun!  There is another little boy a block over from our houses that is just a month younger than Parker, his name is Kasah (sorry if I spelled that wrong!)  It was cute to watch them all playing.
Kasah, Rollie and Parker
Happy Birthday Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment