Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Basement Progress/Parker Update

Our basement project is coming along nicely!  The sheetrock was installed last week and the taping and mudding is happening this week.  We are hoping it will dry quickly enough so they can finish by Friday!  This will give us all weekend to paint!  Next week will be carpet installation, TV delivery and install and finally the furniture gets delivered in 11 days!  Hopefully we can get it all done in time!  We are so excited to have a new family hangout area and a place with carpet for when Parker starts to crawl and walk!

Parker is coming along quite nicely as well!  He unofficially turned 3 months last week!  Unofficially because February does not have a 30th... In honor of this occasion we did a little home photo shoot!  Not quite as fancy as a professional, but good enough for me!  It is so fun to watch him grow up!





We also got one of our biggest snows of the year last week!  I finally had to get the snowblower out of the rafters!  I decided on Monday we better get some pictures of Parker in the snow since it was going to be in the 50's on Tuesday.  I didn't want to miss my chance of snow pictures during his first winter.  He took it like a champ and I think he really liked his mad bomber hat (Thanks Uncle Sean!)

I had mentioned our ECFE classes a few posts back!  We are still having so much fun with our group and got a great picture of them all tonight!  Clockwise from Parker at the bottom is: Ilana, Sophia, Mitchell, Simon, Genevieve, and Willa.

Lastly, in honor of the big iPad announcement today I have to share an adorable picture of Parker and Jimmy.  I think he is going to follow closely in daddy's footsteps on the Apple addiction!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment