Friday, June 28, 2024

Mid-June Jumble

The kids got to hang out with Nana, Jaxxon, and Jameson on Juneteenth.  They went to a great spot in Otsego, Orono Park.  They have a beach, splash pad, and playground in pretty close proximity to each other.
The following Friday I took the kids to Applebee's to redeem a free kid's meal Esme won.  Between that and happy hour I fed us all for $22!
I finally got around to making a cardboard cutout of our kids ministry director from church that I had been joking about making.  Esme painted a unicorn piggy bank one night.
I finally got my second tattoo that I have been considering for a couple years.  I went back and forth on what I wanted the final design to be, but went with this.  It's the same leaping cow that is on my custom fabric tags I put on things I sew.  Cows are my favorite and my mom's mom (Grandma Jensen) was a dairy farmer.  Grandpa Bette loves birds and bluebirds are her favorite, so this is a tribute to them and the legacy they have left.
My work had a fun social outing at Upstairs Circus.  You get to choose a craft project and they provide all the supplies.
I chose a jewelry holder and had a great time building relationships with co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment