Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Memorial Day Weekend


The 5 months between holiday weekends in the spring seems to drag on forever sometimes, but it was finally here!  Esme started us off by losing another tooth.  She's got two blanks and two more loose ones!  We spent plenty of time in the weekend which had slowly warmed to about 70 degrees.
I participated in Nerf Wars with church youth Saturday afternoon.  We had so much fun and Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  I didn't realize how hard core some people are about Nerf.
I finally convinced Jimmy to get in for a little bit, but it's still too cold for him.  The kids and I don't mind at all!
My parents and Jayden came over for supper Sunday night.  I thought I got us all in the picture, but missed Parker and my mom.
We made an audible Monday morning and decided to go see a movie.  It was one my dad wanted to see too, so he tagged along while the kids hung out with Nana.
We closed out Monday with another swim.  Parker decided to try out my goggles and quickly took to them.  He loves playing with his diving sticks and going under water.  I may need to get him a mask that covers his nose so he doesn't have to plug his nose every time. 
What a great kick off to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment