Sunday, March 29, 2020

11 Year Old Marriage and 32 Year Old Toilet Paper

Since we didn't get to celebrate our anniversary in Mexico, we ordered Mexican takeout and watched an ocean sunset on YouTube last night.  We even dressed up a little (at least the parts in the picture) to make it a bit more special.
 Another aging thing I found was a pack of toilet paper from 1988.  Our downstairs bathroom needs a new toilet, so we aren't currently using it.  I was checking for extra toilet paper and cam across this little treasure left by the previous owners.  I probably knew this was down there at some point, but obviously didn't think about it until we were in the middle of a global pandemic and TP shortage.
 I kind of wish I had left it in the package, but I wanted to see what kind of condition it was in.  I tweeted a picture to Charmin to ask if it was still good to use.  I was surprised to see a response, especially on that was so matter of fact.  I guess it's a bit past its prime, but we will keep it around just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment