Sunday, July 13, 2014

Color Run 2014

Jimmy and I did the Color Run in St. Paul this morning.  While we didn't run in the attire I had originally planned, we did have a great time!  My parents came along to keep an eye on Parker while we were on the course.
 Parker liked the head band and didn't want to take it off!
On the bus headed to the start.
 Here we go!
 About to hit the first color!
 Cover your nose Jimmy!


 We passed by with just about a mile left to go so we stopped for a quick picture!
I got hit hard with blue!
 We did it!
 Big hug from Parker at the end!
 The powder actually came off pretty good if you got it wet and wiped it right away.  The stuff that got wet and dried was much harder to remove.  I am still part Smurf too since the blue was hardest to remove.
We are pretty pleased with our time even though we didn't run the whole thing.  We will definitely consider doing it again next year and maybe doing a few other ones in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment