Monday, December 14, 2015

Cookie Extravaganza 2015!

My mom and I unintentionally started a tradition last year with a baking marathon!  It was so much fun we had to do it again.  We made a lot of the same ones and a couple new ones too!
 Parker and I got to my parents about 8:30 Sunday.  Parker had a quick dip in the hot tub with my parents while I made breakfast.  By 9:45 we had the mixers going!
 Parker was a bit more curious this year, but mainly just observed.
 The cookie thief (Parker) struck again, but this time he took a bite out of dough!  Neither of us saw him do it, but I turned around to find this!
 On the menu this year was:

I used a homemade sugar cookie dough and also dipped the bottoms in white almond bark
Semi-sweet chocolate with and without nuts and milk chocolate
We had a great time making all the goodies and even more fun giving a bunch of them away today!  I was pretty exhausted by the end of the day (even with a little nap in the afternoon!)  I guess that is what happened when you are growing a human!  Are you doing any holiday baking?  Any suggestions for next years event?  I hope you are enjoying the holiday season as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment